Hello, I'm Ganesh Yadav a passionate, opinionated and creative Front End Developer / UI Developer. A self-motivated to combine art of design with art of programming. A professional who can write code for mobile-first Android and iPhone. A pixel perfectionist with cross-platform/cross-browser development.
- Create features which give a seamless experience.
- Collaborate which UI and UX designers to understand the concept and innovative prototypes.
- Pair with developers and other teams to understand best practices and UX specifications.
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
- Ensure cross-platform/cross-browser compatibility.
- Build simple interfaces and maintainable CSS with modular class names.
- Can write code for accessibility for disabled and visually challenged.
- Maintainable and reusable code.
- Can use Photoshop if image is not in proper shape.
- Illustrator when I want to replace png with SVG.
- Write SEO friendly code.
- 7 years of experience in Front End Development / UI Development.
- A good understanding of Web Accessibility which is also known as a11y.
- Experience smooth fades, animations, transitions with CSS and GSAP Tweenmax.
- Some exposure to templating engines like mustache, jade, haml.
- Experience in:
- Writing modular CSS frameworks like Bootstrap 3/4.
- CSS preprocessors like SASS, SCSS.
- Creating mobile-first experiences with a good understanding of how responsive layout works.
- Custom responsive media queries code.
- Knowledge of OOCSS / Atomic design
- Working experience in AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) which loads super fast < 3 seconds.
- Experience in Wordpress.
- Basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Working knowledge of NPM, build tools like requireJS and task runners like Grunt / Gulp.
- Knowledge of version control tools like git.
- Working knowledge of Graphic tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, corelDraw.
- Some more things:
- Working experience in deployment tools like Filezilla, cPanel.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Doc, Sheets, Slide, Forms etc.
- Working experience of IDE like Notepad++, Brackets, Atom, Sublime, Dreamweaver.